On March 12th, 2019, I started Andy Frisella’s #75HARD Challenge. This is achallenge that will fine tune my mental strength. The rules of this challenge are simple, but the challenge far from that.
- Follow a diet. Zero cheat meals for the entire 75 days.
- Workout 2x a day for atleast 45 minutes. One of the workouts has to be outdoors.
- Drink a gallon of water per day.
- Read 10 pages of a non-fiction entrepreneurship/personal development book per day.
- Take a progress picture every single day.
This challenge is designed to be tough mentally. The hardest part is going to be the outdoor workouts. No matter the weather, the work must be put in, no substitutions. Drinking a gallon of water my seem simple, but it most definitly isn’t as easy as you may think. The diet will also be a challenge. My goal for this challenge is to come out on the otherside a better overall individual. I want to become better at consistency, discipline, and gratitude. This challenge will help me develop the skills to become more successful. I will do this! In just a short 2.5 months, I will be in the best mental and physical shape of my life!